Graffiti is a Live XML protocol based Whiteboard written in C++/Qt for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
It’s currently optimised for LAN featuring automatic peer detection and group chatting. Features:
– Cross platform, runs on Linux, Windows and Mac.
– Automatic network peer doscovery and setup.
– Live Interactive whiteboard anc chat.
– Drawing tools: Pencil, Eraser, Fill tool, Eye dropper, Ellipse, Rectangle, Line, Insert Image.
– Save image in a lot of supported formats.
© Rohit Yadav 2009-2012 | Report bug or fork source | Last updated on 18 Jun 2012